Here are the ADORABLE Nike shoes I mentioned. Thanks to my dear friend, Elna Hamp <3<3
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Time to blog again
After taking a LONG break from blogging, I decided to start again. This past year has brought on some exciting, life changing events and I wanted to keep a "journal" of our new life and the years to come! Tonight's post is pretty short. Just wanted to announce some events that most people already know. 1st major event, Jorden and I are having a baby. In 5 weeks!! Holy crap, don't even ask me where the past 8 months have gone, cause I don't have a clue! 2nd major event, we're getting married. In exactly 135 days. The fact that Jorden and I were friends before we started dating has made our relationship so much more fun and real. I'm truly blessed to get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend! And I can't wait to see him change his first diaper! :D The baby shower is on Saturday and I'm so excited to see all of my long lost friends! For those who are coming, expect to be DROWNING in PINK. I tried so hard not to do the cliche girly pink theme but I totally failed. The nursery is PINK, her clothes are PINK, the baby shower theme is PINK.. she even has a pair of Nike shoes that are PINK. But, I love it :) Again, SO excited to see everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment