Friday, April 20, 2012

Wedding Plans

Well now that we've had our little sweet pea, it's time to plan a wedding! We have less than 3 months left and the plans are slowly but surely coming along. We booked our caterer a while ago... Coming from a Korean/Hawaiian background, our family is used to weddings/events with lots and LOTS of food so that was my mama's main priority. We're providing a full dinner for all of the guests as well as appetizers, desserts and treats and my mother is still worried about having enough food! I finally had to remind her that we're not in Hawaii anymore and people aren't expecting a full Luau! haha So to all of my dear wedding guests, be prepared to eat! Tomorrow, we're going to check out Granite Bakery and test some cakes, I'm super excited for that :) It's really important that the cake not only looks good but TASTES good! We're also going to check out some Bridal shops to start looking for my dress and the bridesmaid dresses. I'm NOT excited for that. Only because I had a baby 3 weeks ago and I still have some poundage to lose... blah... Jorden and I have been trying to do really good and have been living off of chicken and veggies but last night we splurged and went to Costa Vida, it was so good and worth every calorie! So most of the plans are in motion... Okay not most... but we're getting there! I can't wait to marry my handsome guy! Now I gotta go tend to my ever hungry bambina!!

Have a great weekend!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment